|GS0032A – Sinker Drill|
|Type of drilling machine for rock||Drilling machine for surface|
|Weight||24.5 kg||54 lb|
|Length||560 mm||22 inch|
|Working Pressure||6 bar||87 psi|
|Air Consumption||48 l/s||102 cfm|
|Frequency Rate||2100 blows/min|
|Diameter of the Piston||67 mm||2 5/8 inch|
|Stroke length||51 mm||2 1/64 inch|
|Size of the steel||22 x 82.5 mm||7/8 x 3 1/4 inch|
GS0032A – Sinker Drill
- Holes up to 2″ diameter and 10 feet deep.
- Highly effective in general excavation work, drilling, mining and quarry work
- Forged Steel makes use on rough terrain possible
- Piston pad to reduce impact.
- Multi position controller for quick start of drilling.
- using air removal function for continuous cleaning during drilling.
- Integral oiler provides continuity with it
- Air inlet swivel improves maneuverability.
- swivel air inlet for better maneuverability.
- For mining and construction
- For the rock extraction industry.