GS658L– Sinker Drill
The GS658L Sinker Drill is a low-cost pneumatic jackhammer and is well known for its high return on investment and is tailor-made to drill through hard faced rock, granite, bench drilling, quarry drilling and secondary holes for blasting. The risk of drill jamming is reduced by the means of built-in air flushing which removes drill chippings. The drill enables a fast and convenient tool to change with the help of a robust kick-latch retainer.
|Type of drilling machine for rock||Drilling machine for surface|
|Weight||24 kg||53 lb|
|Length||565 mm||22 7/32 inch|
|Working Pressure||6 bar||87 psi|
|Air Consumption||58 l/s||123 cfm|
|Penetration rate||425 mm/min|
|Hose connection||19 mm||23/32 inch|
|Frequency Rate||2040 blows/min|
|Diameter of the Piston||65 mm||2 17/32 inch|
|Stroke length||59 mm||2 5/16 inch|
|Size of the steel||22 x 108 mm||7/8 x 4 1/4 inch|
GS658 – Sinker Drill
- Built a fluidity of air system.
- Extra fluidity for fast and efficient cleaning of the opening.
- Designed for drilling with support, secondary drilling and smooth blast fluently
- Ideal for work in limited spaces
- Drills up to 6 m depth
- Perforacion of quarry production / rock extraction industry.
- Blast hole and secondary drilling……..Know more about the products